Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Building a team


I've been thinking a lot lately about the of the importance of building company partnerships and relationships... not just in an advisory manner, which I think is key, but also partnerships in creating the product and company itself. What type of team will I need to create? It would have to be made up of those that connect with how I want to develop Big Girl Cocktails, with my plan, mission, and goals.

Appropriately I'm thinking about all of this during the kick-off of football season. Kelly and I are huge football fans. I've been thinking about the partnerships that I am developing is much like building a football team. There are key positions for everyone to fill, from financial, manufacturing and legal...  to marketing, product strategy and promotion. It's going to take a bunch of great players to create the Big Girl Cocktail Team. But as you can see, for me, even the most unlikely partnerships can be the best ever.



- Cheers to all the great partnerships! Go Redskins!

No comments:

Post a Comment