Saturday, August 13, 2011

About this blog

One of the biggest lessons I learned in business school was the importance of storytelling. I've learned so much from entrepreneurs and leaders who chose to share their stories with me, as well as people I run across online sharing stories on Twitter, Facebook and their own blogs. It's been invaluable to me.

In working on creating Big Girl Cocktails, I realized what an amazing opportunity I have to share the daily process of starting a new venture. How lucky we are in this time of social media to be able to reach out and share this experience from the beginning with friends, colleagues, and our customers. Big Girl Cocktails is a celebration of them. I think it will be such a wonderful experience to interact with everyone as we evolve as a company and share our story along the way.

- Cheers to all the big girls everywhere and our future together.




No comments:

Post a Comment