Monday, August 15, 2011

Our 1st big girl conference!

I signed up for first conference today! I wasn't sure I was ready. I've been going back and forth on how much I should have set with the company before I reach out to more than my own network (friends, family, etc) I found a group called Startup Princess on twitter. I started following them, and found out about a really great conference they host for women entrepreneurs. I'm not particularly ready to go to a conference and really market Big Girl ... but, in pure "Sam Hoey" fashion.... I follow my mantra
 

Never do anything you're actually prepared to do... 

It pushes me to be more, be better. Following it got me through running the marathon, business school and writing my first book. Why would this be any different.

- Cheers to all the big girls who push their limits, 
  who knows what it will get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment